About our site
The purpose of the Chief Cornplanter Council Web site is:
- To promote a single unified presence for Chief Cornplanter Council on the Internet.
- To promote online access to information regarding Chief Cornplanter Council programs, camps, special events, training, Council staff and district activities.
- To encourage communications between Chief Cornplanter Council and its Scouts, Scouters and Scouting Professionals.
|Raymond Tennent||Scout Executive||Raymond.Tennent@scouting.org|
|Ernie Crawford||District Executiveemail@example.com|
|Dan Glotz|| Council Commissioner,
It is the policy of Chief Cornplanter Council that all Web site material and information associated with, linked from, or utilizing the Chief Cornplanter Council name or logos, be approved by the Chief Cornplanter Council through the Scout Executive or his designated representative and conform to the following guidelines:
- All documents, illustrations, photographs and linked material must conform to the highest principles, policies and traditions of the Boy Scouts of America and the Chief Cornplanter Council.
- "All artwork, ideas, and designs are property of the Chief Cornplanter Council
- All requests for hosting, linking, or the posting of information will be made to the Webmaster of Chief Cornplanter Council. The Webmaster will review each request and the associated material or link target with the Scouting Executive or his designee prior to any inclusion within the Chief Cornplanter Council Web site.
This web site and the information it contains is provided solely for the use of people interested in the Scouting program of the Chief Cornplanter Council, Boy Scouts of America. It was developed, and is maintained by volunteer Scouters, as an additional means of communications for the benefit of our Scouting families, adult volunteer leaders, and the community at large.
All information contained herein, although believed to be accurate, is offered as a public service with no representation or guaranty as to its accuracy.
The site will always be under construction, and will continually update the information when it becomes available. It can be quickly posted to the Web site without waiting for the next issue of the Chief Cornplanter Council "PATHFINDER". The information can be updated daily, or even more frequently. So, please check back often for the most current information.
You can contact us directly; our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org